As a Business Member, you have access to a complimentary 20 minute legal consultation on issues related to liability claims with Meridian Lawyers.
Meridian view the broadening impact of registered fitness instructors and personal trainers in everyday Australian life as vitally important to the healthcare industry. They help fitness professionals understand their roles and responsibilities in an increasingly litigious and regulated environment.
The team at Meridian Lawyers have a detailed understanding of your profession, advising on:
- professional negligence claims;
- public liability claims;
- complaints and demands for compensation;
- acquisition and sale of businesses;
- negotiating premises leases and lease disputes;
- business restructures and advice on business and asset protection;
- franchises and similar arrangements;
- debt refinancing;
- establishing or exiting a partnership, including resolving partnership disputes;
- business succession planning and advice;
- workplace disputes and issues; and
- regulatory issues relevant to fitness professionals.
To contact Meridian Lawyers, call 1300 211 311 and one of Fitness Australia's client service team coordinators will put your call through to Meridian.